Jun 5, 2014

Focus Wheel on Smoking Cigarettes

Heres my focus wheel to quit smoking cigarettes. I dont have a program to create the wheel, so i just numbered the 'spokes'. These statements would fit in something like the image to the right. Theres a little 'milking' and 'rampaging' at the end.
For all to see and share :D


Outsite the wheel:

Im worried that I havent quit smoking. I want to quit smoking but dont feel I have the power to.

Becomes the middle of the wheel (I want):
I LOVE being Smoke Free

1. I love breathing clean air, big full breaths of fresh air.

2. I love how good it feels to breath easily

3. Its incredible how far I can run after being smoke free

4. Its amazing how many things i can SMELL

5. I love the idea of having ENERGY, and abundance of energy!

6. I trust the universe to show me how

7. I trust myself to use the tools i have to quit smoking

8. I feel SO CLOSE to success. and its exciting

9. I love myself and know this success will feel so good

10. Im so happy that ive come this far and im so happy that ive found these tools.

Milk it! Every day all my CELLS are reaping the benefits of the fresh oxygen Im breathing, and it feels so good. Every day I breath more fully. Every day I feel cleaner with oxygen. I LOVE how clean i feel. I LOVE how lively i feel. I LOVE how many things i can smell. I LOVE moving and exercising for a LONG time. I love how my body feels. I love the idea that every cell in my body is functioning well. I love how I am able to contribute to my well being.

Rampage! I feel like I can do anything. I feel so in sync and tapped in, that everything I need will  be right there for me and that the love an energy from source is always supporting me, guiding me, helping me. Pointing me in the right direction and helping me WIN!

Heres some more help!

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing focus wheel for quitting smoking! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm sure this will help others who are in the same position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! THANK YOU. I really hope it does!

      Delete

Mindvalley Academy Blog