Feb 7, 2014

"Focus Wheel". Pep Talk on Paper.

A 'Focus Wheel' is an exercise to help you through the process of feeling better, to vibrate in alignment with what you want. Heres how to do it.






I love this... from theabeforum.com
My Focus Wheel on FEELING GOOD:
  • I do think that feeling good is important.
  • As I have done work to make myself feel better, good ideas come to me
  • Abraham seems to think it's pretty important.::devil
  • I like what Abraham teaches--it resonates with me.
  • They say, nothing is more important than that you feel good.
  • Well, that's good enough for me for now.
  • I do think nothing is more important than that I feel good.
  • If i don't feel good, I have nothing to offer other people.
  • I like being an 'uplifter' to the people around me
  • When I feel good, I'm a beacon for others
  • When I feel good, all the wonderful things in the world are open to me
  • When I feel good, my life goes really well
  • When I feel good, I FEEL GOOD!
  • I LOVE FEELING GOOD!
  • FEELING GOOD FEELS GOOD!
  • And it's important to me to enjoy my life!
  • And feeling good is a requirement for enjoying my life!
  • And since enjoying my life is important to me, and feeling good is a requirement for enjoying my life, then this statement now makes sense!
  • The most important thing to me is enjoying my life, and feeling good is a requirement for enjoying my life!
  • Enjoying my life is the most important thing to me. And when I feel good, I am fulfilling my reason for being, which is living a joyful life.
  • so, if nothing is more important than that I feel good,
  • then feeling good is the most important thing
  • feeling good is the most important thing
  • feeling good is the most important thing in my life!

Feeling Good Is The Most Important Thing In My Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mindvalley Academy Blog