Nov 26, 2006

Highly Recommended: Creating Power

Creating Power by Karim Hajee

Description: We understand that thoughts do create our reality, but unless it is put into practice, not much progress can be made. Creating Power shows you how, and more importantly why it is essential to clear the negative thought patterns in order to change our life. This program gives you very simple EFFECTIVE techniques to eliminate negative thinking and create the life that you dream about. Even though there's much more to it, affirmations are a part of the course. Now, affirmations never worked for me. When I followed Karims step by step instructions, I noticed something peculiar, the affirmations were unraveling my subconscious layers and the real issues started to appear. It helped me understand underlying issues and really how my brain works. I had a number of "ah ha!" moments throughout the course. There are also two bonus CDs for visualization and spotting true intuition.

Review:This is an excellent 4 week study course that you can keep with you for the rest of your life. I went through this course with a voracious appetite. A very powerful system that I could easily afford. And you get 3 months of personal consultation with the Author himself. He truly wants to see you succeed! I saw changes right away. It helped me with my life's purpose and I saw my personal relationships improve very quickly. It really covers everything and can help with all areas of life that need rescue. For this to really be effective, you do need to have a little extra time and be able to do the simple exercises.

Quote from another spiritual seeker studying Karim's course, who I found in a spiritual forum that initially convinced me to buy this course: "When you put this program together with the spiritual concepts you've learned along your path - it's magic!" I can tell you from experience, this is so true.

Check Out Karims
Creating Power System



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mindvalley Academy Blog