Aug 28, 2014

Many Avenues to Prosperity

This video to me, defines the basis of living an authentic life. I would love for all young people to hear this before they start their journey, because this is serious evolution stuff. I used to tell young people that they would, first and foremost, need to know how to adapt quickly, learn quickly and jump right in. My feelings have changed quite a bit from 10 years ago. Now, since my son is closing out his teenage years, I get tell the young people about being authentic. That they're here, they exist, JUST to be themselves.

Theres an awesome Abraham quote in this video. (im gonna change it a little for dramatic effect) Its not the destination youre reaching for, its not even 'the journey', its the REASON to go on the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mindvalley Academy Blog