Aug 4, 2014

Focus Wheel to Manifest Money

Doug Graham does an excellent job of explaining the focus wheel in depth as he takes you through one. Ive done a few focus wheels, but he presented this so much better than I've seen or done before. What I was missing -> going around the wheel a couple times, repeating 3 times and adding on, and getting the energy moving for at least 90 seconds. The way I 'milked it' before was to keep coming up with new ideas, which gets hard. The word Love really resonates with me, so Im glad he used it so much here. Thanks Doug! I believe this will really help!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! It's a great explanation of the focus wheel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best one Ive seen yet. Im gonna do this again. right now!

      Delete

Mindvalley Academy Blog