Jan 9, 2014

Abraham Tells us What to Do Every Day

Esther-Abraham Hicks usually give moment to moment advice. Maybe I havent been listening long enough, but this is the first I've heard of any type of daily practice... And its really good.



So lets sum this up. First she say all day every day, to make things EASY. Then in her order

  1.  Meditate for 15 minutes (maybe visualize the 'cork floating to the top')
  2. Go Outside EVERY DAY, no matter the weather, and appreciate the planet. Look up and around and find things to acknowledge.
  3. keep a book of Positive Aspect. Fill 3,4, 5 pages. Choose 5 subjects to be positive about.
  4. Look outside. Acknowledge the universal forces that are focused right at you! Call it by name (whatever name you call it) and say
    "I acknowledge that Im an object of your positive energy. I appreciate your continual gaze on my well being. And today, no matter what i do, I know you are there with me, appreciating me, supporting me, assisting me, inspiring me, guiding me, having fun with me..." get into an endless loop of that acknowledgment and watch what happens, by the end of this day.
Your vortex is filled to the brim with requests that you put there. That you DESERVE.
Its time for those realizations to be flooding into your experience at a rate that will astonish those around you. its time for you to remember what youve put there and to bring it forward, ACTIVE into your today experience.


WOW. now thats a powerful promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mindvalley Academy Blog