Nov 16, 2006

Hats off to the new pioneers of new thinking.

I have been interested and studying spiritual advancement for myself for about 10 years. As with anyone who is seeking, I look for spiritual guidance from outside sources. Picking up new information is one of the greatest joys in staying on my spiritual path. A thought or idea that totally wows me and keeps me motivated to continue, is the life’s blood of the search. Hay House has been a pillar of effective teachers for several years. Sonia Choquet, Sylvia Browne, Wayne Dyer, Doreen Virtue. Some of the best we know are supported by, and attainable through this one wonderful publishing company.

Visit them online at http://www.hayhouse.com

As I study, I find that some things just don’t jive. One teacher has an idea about one thing, while another teacher has a differing opinion. As for the real world, this happens all the time. People don't agree on everything. But as I hold so tightly to the information they present, I look to them as messengers, spreading the REAL truth. Their truth is always about God, the Universe, love, and our ability to create good things in our life. It’s straight across the board with new spiritual teachers. So as their messages slightly conflict, it disheartened me at first, but made me understand that not everyone’s truth is always exactly the same, even on a spiritual level. We definitely know this. But their messages are not from our REAL world. Their teachings are guided, coming from angels, spirit guides, ascended masters, and such. So this I will trust to be good. But I wanted what they are saying to be exact truth, in agreement and, what truly is, the absolute truth, about us. I wanted to depend on this absolute. How could someone’s spirit guide tell them that things work differently than someone else’s angel?

I have been working the Creating Power system. (http://www.creatingpower.com) This 4 week course teaches you how and why to completely change your thinking. It teaches the basic principle that your reality is your creation via thought. It shows you how to bring what you have and what you desire into alignment. Broken down to its simplest form, it teaches you how to create.

As I was speaking a manifesting affirmation, I realized something that all made it fall into place. These teachers, are CREATING as well. They have all learned this concept and they are teaching me the concept, as I still continue to learn. We create. We keep learning to create. Let’s say you purchased a course, and it tells you to “love yourself”. So you say, “I love myself”. Now 500 other people purchase that same course this week and say that they love themselves. Now there is 501 times more love in the world. This is their teaching, and their creation. We know our world. There’s war, famine, disease, poverty and crime. When a teacher parlays their belief that "there is only love in the world", and you pick up on it, affirm it with them and pass it along to someone else… Guess what, we're ALL creating love now.

One teacher may teach you a truth as they see it, and maintain that it’s the absolute truth about the universe we live in. While another teacher, says it a little different... but still as an absolute truth. Sometimes it doesn’t fall into place. I wondered how to deal with that. And then I remembered that everyone’s reality is different. This is what they've chosen to create. What they’ve found to be true in their lives, what they’ve been guided to teach, and what’s been proven to them time and time again. Since I’m coming across this path, I listen to their message and pick up on the things that totally catch my attention, the things that sound right to me, right now. The other things, I just let go of, and if it comes back later, I may take more of an interest.

One of the concepts that helps me believe this notion of our differing personal realities, is from the movie “What the Bleep Do We Know” (http://www.whatthebeep.com) It tells us that ALL realities exist simultaneously, until we choose one. We choose one by focusing our attention on it, whether it is intentional or not. This is a basic concept that scientists are learning through quantum physics. The movie also leads you to believe that if someone lives in a totally different reality than you do, their energy vibration will be so different, that we wont even be able to physically see them. I then concluded that these different ideas within our teacher’s belief systems were chosen by the individual teacher and brought to us for our feedback. We pick up on it, continue the belief and pass it along. With ideas such as, there is only love in the world, and total abundance is our birthright, all we have to do is accept it in our lives…. How can we go wrong? It sure beats the reality that our parents’ church created.

As broadcasts such as Hay House Radio (http://www.hayhouseradio.com) spread across the internet like wildfire, More and more people receive it and change their thinking. This could only mean good things for us, our world and our children. The radio show website, (and links out to the author’s websites) have so many great resources for people to study, connect and grow. I have to thank the new pioneers of this age for creating this for us. As they created their own good, they created ours as well, and gave us the tools to create our own the way we desire. As you manifest your creation, keep in mind all of the good things that you're putting out into this world and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mindvalley Academy Blog