Nov 26, 2006

2 Crucial Words That Lead to Change

The Movie ‘the Secret’ was introduced to me by my colleague, who has been growing more interested in the idea of spiritual presence. This movie is so incredibly powerful in helping understand how the law of attraction works. It seems even now to me, after watching this movie, that this is really the only law that matters. I do however get the feeling that if we as a movement master this law, the next law (known/unknown) in our evolution will be revealed to us.

It's So easy, the law of attraction. Its so easy, and that makes me feel gratitude in and of itself, which is so important. Because the most two important words in changing your entire being, changing what you manifest in your life, and changing the world around you are Thank You.

Whenever you worry, or are thinking negative thoughts about something you don’t want, Immediately say thank you about what you do have that will negate this emotion, or shift your mood to the positive… If you don’t feel good, and worry about being sick, say “Thank you for my healing”. You will feel the gratitude as your fear dissipates.

I learned this directly from the movie “the Secret” There is a woman who healed herself of cancer by holding the strong belief that she was already healed. I HAD to pay attention to this woman, because she was diagnosed on my birthday. She had mentioned this day because she wanted to express how little time it took her to heal.

After doing this for a day, I do not worry superstitiously that because she was diagnosed on my birthday, it might be a warning sign. Now I choose to believe that It was to call my attention to her method.

I feel immediate relief when I say thank you for what I have, or what I want.

According to the movie the Secret, this is all you need to do. Cheer yourself up, really. Its kind of funny to say that, all you have to do is to cheer yourself up, but that’s basically what it all boils down to. When you're dwelling on the fact that you are running out of money, or cannot pay bills, say…. Thank you for my abundance, Imagine the type of money you would like to have (thank you for my $, don’t worry about how you will get it, and visualize and feel the feeling of yourself living the lifestyle of having that money.) It all kinda flows naturally after you’ve said thank you.

I think the biggest, but least spoken of method they had discussed in the movie, was reminders. Many of the wonderful stories in the movie included the person providing themselves with a reminder. And there are some very good ones in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mindvalley Academy Blog