Feb 22, 2014

My first question for Abraham.

I've been studying Abraham Hicks for a few weeks now. Listening to the youtube recordings, I wondered if Id be far enough to have a question for Abraham that hasnt been asked. I feel I may have that question...

 My Question: How do you keep the "Plates Spinning"?

 

Through Abrahams guidance, happily, I can focus on one area of my life, successfully get it flowing to my liking, and enjoy it flowing well. Ive noticed, at this point in my understanding, When I let that area go and put my attention on another area, after a while it stops flowing like before. How can I start one plate spinning, set it down to start another plate and know that the first will keep spinning? How do you keep that balance?
If youre shouting "ooh! I know the answer to this quesion!" Please, feel free to comment below, Id love to hear from you...


Update!


Well, that was quick... Five minutes later, I got my first answer.

I had NO IDEA there was a Step Four!!! Its about going through your life being in 'alignment' no matter what circumstances or negativity is around you! Step Four. Amazing.



This one too about Step 4, very inspiring!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mindvalley Academy Blog